Monday, July 07, 2003

I’m going to literally pull my hair out. Well, whatever I have that isn’t already falling out what with my postpartum hormonal fluctuations.



I have so much to do today and the rest of the week for that matter. I made a good sized dent in it this morning though. Let me make a list, indulge me (hey, I just wanna see that I did something this morning!)
-cleaned out both the junk drawer and junk cabinet in the kitchen and cleaned the misc paperwork off the top of the counter
-took care of an insurance problem that’s been hanging around for, oh, a year or so.
-checked into getting a home-for-sale ad placed on our local cable channel.
-got everyone fed, including the girl from across the street.
-cleaned out the kiddie pool and it is now filling with gloriously clean water
-gathered some good karma by giving away all my baby furniture to a neighbor’s friend (teenaged and pregnant and not getting support from her family)
-got the pile of dishes washed and put away



Okay, so I’ve done a bit. But it’s 2 o’clock, I should have gotten more done by now! We’re having an open house on Saturday so I still have a lot of cleaning and de-cluttering to do. Gotta move a coupla big chairs and a desk to my moms, have to put away the huge tote of winter clothes I just put together to make the closets look nice and roomy, need to dust and wash walls, keep the kids from making chaotic messes in every room, organize the kitchen cabinets. Lots to do and not much time to do it in. I mean, my oldest is testing my patience a hundred times a day and my youngest has decided that naps are no longer of importance in his life. Yay me.

No comments: