Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Been feeling yucky lately. Not physically, just everything else lol. Not sure why and that bugs me.

Well, to be honest, there has been some physical stuff (extreme fatigue, heart palps, etc..) and putting it all together...it looks like it could be something like a potassium deficiency. I'm trying t work on that, hoping that's all it is. My mom has this, and when she was first talking about it I thought big whoop, it's just potassium lol. But apparently, it IS a rather big whoop as it does a lot of different things like regulating blood pressure and the heart. A friend of my mom's had gone to the ER thinking she was having a heart attack; it was her potassium and she had to have an IV to get it back to proper levels. So I guess it's pretty important. Can't hurt to eat a bit better and get my vites. Supposedly it also can make you irritable, depressed, etc.. if it's caused by something like adrenal fatigue. Yeah, I fit the description for that too. Fun fun.

And what's the rx? The usual, less stress, more exercise, less junk foods. I always feel like I need to add, I don't really eat "junk food" but I like to bake...and while brownies made from scratch aren't as bad for you as a Twinkie, they're not health food either lol. I dunno. How many more signs from God, the Universe and Everything do I need to get off my butt and DO SOMETHING?! Hopefully, this one is the one. I'm trying...

No comments: